Columns with a different number of boxes can be combined
When storing highly sensitive components that have a tendency to corrode in a normal atmosphere or that must also be protected from particles, nitrogen-ventilated storage systems should be used. The storage takes place in a low-oxygen atmosphere. Usually nitrogen is flushed permanently into the chambers which thins and replaces the oxygen atmosphere.
For storing components and material that may be exposed to a normal atmosphere, but which must also be stored dust-free and thus protected from contamination, we recommend the use of desiccators without nitrogen flooding.
When storing DC sensitive components, the individual chambers or the entire storage shelf system are manufactured of conductive acrylic glass with conductance resistance of 107 W/cm. Optionally volume-conducting plastic inserts of synthetic rubber are available to eliminate potential differences.
The major advantage of acrylic glass is the all-round transparency which enables specific access to the stored parts. Acrylic glass is particle free and also resistant to many cleaning agents.
- Transparent boxes of acrylic glass
- A yellow tinted (AMBER) version is available for parts that are sensitive to white light
- Optimal seal of the boxes through magnetic locks and all-round gaskets on the individual doors
- Ergonomic bracket handles for opening the doors
- Doors are monitored with contact circuits to introduce a higher gas quantity when opening the doors
- Control columns with automatic nitrogen flushing for connection to a central nitrogen supply system
- Optionally available without nitrogen connection
- Control columns with display of sintered sheet metal with adjustable feet
- Adjustable total gas quantity for all compartments when doors are closed
- Various numbers of columns with a varying number of boxes
- Dimensions of the base frame can be varied
- Optionally with lockable doors
- Optionally available in a conductive version